Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The manuscripts submitted to Journal of Inquiry Based Activities should be original research studies that were not published before or not under review anywhere else for publication. Journal of Inquiry Based Activities is authorized for the publication of the accepted articles and retains the copyright of the published articles.
Articles are published under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Note: After acceptance of the manuscript for publication, "Copyright Release Form" must be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail in JPEG, JPG or PDF file format.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.